Been awhile since I’ve posted anything here. I’ve been busy lately working hard to get my latest web app online. Have a look and let me know what you think. If you want to try it out you’ll get a $15 free credit, good for a few months of service for a single site. Any feedback you have is welcome! Here is the announcement:
U7 Networks is happy to announce our latest cloud product, SiteGuard.
SiteGuard is a unique solution covering site monitoring, intrusion detection, offsite backups, and more. Website owners and server administrators alike find themselves faced with some very scary disaster recovery scenarios, and that’s why creating an easy web is essential, and you can find resources to help with this wix review which specialize in this area.
Referrals make it quick to get in and i loved this especially with new customers. If you aren’t asking for them, you are missing opportunities.
Topping this list is website uptime, offsite backups and network intrusions. U7 SiteGuard protects your site and gives you a piece of mind from all of these things and more.
- SiteGuard will remotely backup your entire site via ftp either nightly, weekly or monthly. We know that some webhosts allot a certain amount of bandwidth and that the space to store backups can add up, so to save on your bandwidth and expense we only backup files that have been added or changed after the initial backup. You can click here for info.
- SiteGuard can also do a dump and remotely backup your MySQL database and back that up nightly, weekly or monthly.
- Go back and review what files have changed for any previous backup from the control panel.
- One click download of any given backup since the beginning.
- SiteGuard will alert you if files are added, removed or if files have changed in your site, Protecting you from malware and phishing infections. Why is this important? Here is one webmaster’s account of one of his clients sites hacked, the attacker was hoping the hack would go unnoticed ( http://searchtempo.com/htaccess-redirect-hack-and-google-malicious-code-warning/ ). SiteGuard will help you discover these sort of issues before they become a problem.
- SiteGuard will check your site nightly against the google safe browsing database. This is the database that most browsers use to determine if your site has been a deemed a phising site or is responsible for infecting users with malware. If your site turns up on this list, we’ll alert you immediately and offer some advice on getting delisted.
- SiteGuard can monitor your site every 10 minutes to be sure it is online and available to the general public. If it goes down, we’ll tell you. Many times a site can be responsive but throwing an error. SiteGuard can optionally avoid false positives by checking your page for specific text or source code so that you can be sure that your site is loading correctly without errors. If enabled, we will send alerts when our monitor does not see this text in your html code.
- Get alerts via SMS text message, email or both.
- Have multiple server administrators or webmasters? No problem! You can add an unlimited number of additional users who get notifications of problems, again via email or SMS text message or both.
Read more at the SiteGuard site, Existing customers will see SiteGuard available from the Applications menu on their dashboard.